Thursday, November 27, 2008

If You Can't Beat 'Em...

In our house, raising 3 children, aged 7, 5, and 2, it is inevitable that there is lots of "potty talk". And I don't mean anything profane, unless you consider bowel movements and farting profane. Much to the dismay of several Mothers I engage in playgroup with, I do not much discourage such talk. Oh sure, if we are at someone's house or restaurant for dinner or at school, we refrain and have taught the children to do so as well. But if the children are at home or playing with friends, all bets are off.
So yesterday the first born tells me that she knows what 100 times 10 is. I ask her and she replies "1000". The middle child heard this exchange and then says to me "Hey Mom, Do you know what 100 times turd is?" How do you answer that?

No comments: